Re: Mailer questions

Today I used the [email protected] remailer to send an anonymous
contribution to a list.  They're raising hell about anonymity in their
list, but that's beside the point.  The message also showed up on a
seperate beta test list.  I assume this was done manually by
<[email protected]> bouncing the message to the other list, since he
is the sigular person on the planet subscribed to both lists.  mcstout
has been a quite vocal detractor of my catalyst contributions to the
other list.  I thus strongly suspect manual sabotage.  There was no
flaw in the Request-Remailing-To: adress.

Could someone please confirm that this was not a quirck of the remailer?

--
PGP PUBLIC KEY via finger!  JAFEFFM  Speaking & Thinking For Myself!

* [email protected]			email [email protected] *
*** O U T L A W S  On The  E L E C T R O N I C  F R O N T I E R ****
***** Committed to Free Public Internet Access for World Peace *****