Re: LEAF forgery

[email protected] says:
> It is indeed a great achievement to best the NSA at its own game. This hack
> allows secure transmission and closes the LEAF backdoor. However, this only
> strengthens my belief that they don't really need this LEAF access, can you
> say trapdoor?

Your belief is without evidence. Its a supposition. I'd say that the
NSA has a lot to lose by putting holes in Skipjack.

None the less, I wouldn't use Skipjack, because I don't trust things I
don't know the design of. Unless people can widely examine Skipjack
I'd say it isn't trustworthy.

There also is, of course, a very slim chance that they were silly
enough to make Skipjack intentionally weak. However, that isn't a
major factor IMHO.

Perry