Re: Mosaic / CEB / CypherEssay Archive and List

> essays that they thought were good enough to be archived.

This isn't quite the mosaic site described, nor is it the "Cypherpunks
Electronic Book", but there is an archive of what I think are some of
the more interesting articles posted here (well, I'm a few weeks
behind adding new stuff and have several posts to include soon).

It's a gopher site: gopher.chaos.bsu.

--
Karl L. Barrus: [email protected]
keyID: 5AD633 hash: D1 59 9D 48 72 E9 19 D5  3D F3 93 7E 81 B5 CC 32

"One man's mnemonic is another man's cryptography"
  - my compilers prof discussing file naming in public directories