Re: Pedophiles in Cybersp

P >Unfortunately, the article does not mention how the blurring of
P >national boundaries and uncontrolled (polically incorrect, etc.)
P >conversations would also be beneficial.  Perhaps the real upshot
P >of the article is "May you live in interesting times".
P >
P >
P >Paul E. Baclace
P >[email protected]
P >
P >

This phenom is one of my big hopes for cyberspace.  Acquiesence in state
control was caused by normal primate urges to get along with one's
"tribe."  Cyberspace extends the changes that have already occured through
urbanization and travel to a new threshold.  With interface improvements
we will be able to live societies of our own choosing and enhance feelings
of personal autonomy.

DCF

--- WinQwk 2.0b#1165