No Subject

There are a number of good text files out on anonymous mail
forwarding servers, but nothing that really "ties it all
together", so to speak.  If you know of such a thing, please post
it.  Anyway, let me ask a few specific questions:

I read that fingering [email protected] will produce a current
status of all "Cypherpunk" remailers.  I did so and it was quite
informative.  However, "[email protected]" was omitted
from the list.  Is there a reason for that?

Do any of the other CP remailers (other than soda.berkeley.edu)
offer a post-to-Usenet gateway?  If so, do they use the same
syntax?

Is there a way to disable the encrypted reply address at the
Berkeley remailer?

I know that a few of the CP remailers have a certain adddress,
like "help@<address>" which will provide an info sheet by return
mail.  Do any of the others support that?  If so, would "help" be
used, or something else?

Thanks...