Re: Unicorn vs. tmp@netcom

> Was it Rousseau who said, "First, we kill all the lawyers"?

No.  This was a fictional criminal in Shakespeare (and the Bard makes it
clear it is not his opinion, but the opinion of an idiot; Shakespeare is
frequently quoted out of context on that one, as if he agreed with the
sentiment).  Other's may find it witty or stupid, for one reason or
another, of course (YMMV).
--
Stanton McCandlish * [email protected] * Electronic Frontier Found. OnlineActivist
F O R   M O R E   I N F O,    E - M A I L    T O:     I N F O @ E F F . O R G