Excerpt from E-d-u-p-a-g-e 06/05/94

CP's, for your edification:

Date: Mon, 6 Jun 1994 00:09:30 -0400
From: E-d-u-p-a-g-e <[email protected]>

E-MAIL AT THE WHITE HOUSE
        Both the Bush and Clinton administrations have tried to restrict
public access to White House e-mail, but later this year the National
Security Agency will publish "White House E-Mail," a book-length collection
of e-mail messages.  The book includes Iran-Contra affair communications to
and from Oliver North, who used e-mail because he thought it could be
easily deleted. One message from him reads:

"Oh lord. I lost the slip and
broke one of the high heels. Forgive please. Will return the wig on
Monday."  (So who needs the Clipper Chip?) (New York Magazine, 6/6/94 p.20)

I guess the spirit of J. Edgar Hoover lives on at the Whitehouse <hehehe>

-NetSurfer

#include standard.disclaimer

==  =    = |James D. Wilson        |V.PGP 2.4:   512/E12FCD 1994/03/17 >
 "  "    " |P. O. Box 15432        |finger for key / Viacrypt Reseller  >
\"  "/  \" |Serendipitous Solutions|    Also [email protected]      >