Paper available via ftp

A preliminary draft of my paper, "Protocol Failure in the Escrowed
Encryption Standard" is now available via anonymous ftp from
research.att.com in the file /dist/mab/eesproto.ps .  The paper is
in PostScript format and seems to print on most PS printers.

This is only a preliminary draft; the final published version
will likely include additional material on the production version
of the PCMCIA card, which, I understand, will differ in some
respects from the prototype I examined.

-matt