CYBERSPACE IS BY NAT

To: [email protected]

RR> > skinheads were jailed for conspiracy to bomb an synagogue, however
RR> > synagogue had not actually been bombed.  They went to prison.

RR>  For a group to comit conspiracy they have to actually do something ot
RR> just talk about it.

Ah, thanks for the clarification.  The skinheads had amassed guns and
bombs and were clearly past the just-speculating stage.

RR> It is my understanding that conspiracy is a felony even if the crime
RR> is a misdemeanor...

Something which is as legalistically demented as ITAR not allowing the
PGP EXE to be exported but which does allow the source and detailed file
format changes to be exported!

 * RM 1.4 B0037 *