Tim Merlin's Holy FAQ

Tim May said:
[ I've re-ordered his para's ]

> to invade North Korea for the "sin" of doing what our "friends" like South
> Africa, Israel, and even Risha[b]'s own India have been doing for 20 years

Actually Uncle Sam frequently makes noises about India's arsenal, and India
responds with cries of "hypocrisy! global disarmament!"...

> I've stayed out of this thread on what's criminal and what's not,
> mainly because I'm spending all my waking hours (and more) trying to
> finish up the %&*#$%^$ FAQ, but I perk up when my name is mentioned:
> Enough on anarchy for now. Back to the FAQ.

Well, we are _really_ expecting a 5 Mb FAQ now! Every week adds another meg ;-)

> --Tim May

Rishab Aiyer Ghosh                                    They came for the Jews,
                                    and I was silent because I was not a Jew;
[email protected]                        They came for the Trade Unionists,
                                     and I did not protest, because I did not
Voice/Fax/Data +91 11 6853410                        belong to a trade union;
Voicemail +91 11 3760335      They came for the Catholics, and I said nothing
                                                because I was not a Catholic;
H 34C Saket                                        And then they came for me.
New Delhi                            There was no one left to say anything...
INDIA                                                   ----Father Niemoeller