Re: Crime and punishment in cyberspace - 3 of 3

Excerpts from internet.cypherpunks: 8-Jun-94 Re: Crime and punishment
in.. by Timothy C. [email protected]
> So, do we argue for "rights" of privacy? Or do we monkeywrench such
> technologies? Or do we develop tools and systems to protect our own
> privacy as best we can?
>
> Tough choices.

No, easy choices. I choose D: All of the above. "We" are not a unified
hive-mind. There is room for those who belive in government and who try
to make it more bengin, and for those who don't participate in
government and spray-paint camera lenses.

Jer

[email protected] | "it's not a matter of rights  / it's just a matter of war
finger me for my |  don't have a reason to fight / they never had one before"
   Geek Code and |                                    -Ministry, "Hero"
  PGP public key | http://www.cs.cmu.edu:8001/afs/andrew.cmu.edu/usr25/jbde/