Re: back to programming projects...

>    From: Jim choate <[email protected]>
>    Date: Fri, 10 Jun 1994 16:34:05 -0500 (CDT)
>
>    Why should I trust them at all? Why should I willingy become an
>    occomplice in any of their activities? I don't [want?] anyone,
>    including me, being able to figure out what is going on. But more
>    importantly you seem to assume that these pair of communicators are
>    not trying to determine something about me with their traffice.
>
> So you're trying to prevent the users from finding something out about
> you?  What, exactly?  Trying to understand the issue here.

There is no issue. I simply do not choose to trust those who use my
system. Seems prudent to me. If  you would like to trust total strangers
that is your perogative.

>    By encrypting the outgoing the reciever is
>    shure that it came from my re-mailer and not somebody else.
>
> If you encrypt it with the remailer's private key, yeah.  I thought
> you were saying earlier that you'd encrypt the outgoing messages with
> the recipient's public key.  Did I misunderstand?

I have to encrypt  w/ my private key and their public key. All they have
access to is my public key.
The point is to verify where the packet came from, not what is in it.