Re: NSA technology transfer

At 12:21 AM 6/14/94 -0500, Dan Harmon wrote:
>The following was posted on the list in the middle of May.  Being
>curious I called the number list at Ft. Meade. The person on who answered
>was real shaken, for lack of a better term, that I called [. . . .]

That's a lot better than I got when I just tried to call: no answer, not
even a machine. "No Such Agency"?

>Dan Harmon

b&

PS--Sorry for posting that last note, about the S/N ratio; it was meant to
go just to Tim May, and I *do* know better...*sigh*

--
[email protected], Arizona State University School of Music
 net.proselytizing (write for info): Protect your privacy; oppose Clipper.