Re: remailer exposing sender

[email protected] (Tom Rollins) writes:

>I am concerned about a the security of using a remailer
>such as [email protected]. My concern is that
>after an anonymous message has been sent or posted.
>Someone could then send a message to the sender using
>the encrypted address supplied by the remailer. This
>message which is sent back through the remailer could
>be composed of known text which then could be traced
>back to the originator system of the anonymous sender.
>Any comments would be appreciated.

If you use the vox remailers, and you have added your PGP key tho my
keyring, all mail send to a key [adress] wich is in my keyring will be
encrypted using that key. Since vox is an UUCP site, time correlation is
less of a problem. Of course if your message is the only one that has been
encrypted, then ....

>				thanks, tom

Youre welcome

--
Exit! Stage Left.
Alex de Joode                                 <[email protected]>