Re: LAST CALL: Crypto export bill - one day left to make or break!

On Jun 15,  1:30am, Landon Curt Noll wrote:
> Subject: Re: LAST CALL: Crypto export bill - one day left to make or break
> Subject: LAST CALL: Crypto export bill - one day left to make or break!
> *DISTRIBUTE WIDELY AND QUICKLY*

[text elided for brevity]

> House Intelligence Committee
> ----------------------------
> Subcommittee phone:  +1 202 225 4121
> Subcommittee fax:    +1 202 225 1991    <== send your fax HERE <==

If you call the above telephone (voice) number, a woman will answer and take a
message for delivery to the chairman's office.  I assume mine (I called a few
minutes ago) was added to the "oh my, lots of calls" pile.

Call now.  Mention H.R. 3937 explicitly, and your *reasons* for supporting
leaving in the encryption provisions (e.g. "harms American competitiveness
abroad", etc.; language they might understand).

--
Russell Earl Whitaker			    [email protected]
Silicon Graphics Inc.