Cypherpunks on WWW

V.>
V.>As someone pointed out, this "http" method does not yet work with
V.>"lynx" (a text only implementation of WWW) on the cypherpunks mail
V.>database.  It seems it will take a new version of lynx or WAIS for
V.>this
V.>to work.  But the Unix "xmosaic" works fine. :-)
V.>

I've been trying to get this to work for weeks with Mosaic for Windows
(the latest Alpha version).  I don't get it to display as an .html
document.  I see it as an ordinary text file just like I used to with
Lynx.  I wonder why?

DCF

--- WinQwk 2.0b#1165