Niemoeller and remailer chaining

> From: Ezekial Palmer <[email protected]>
>
>     ----Father Niemoeller
>
> So, why'd you "forget" the start of the quote??
>
> Zeke
>
> In Germany they first came for the Communists, and I didn't speak up because I
> wasn't a Communist. Then they came for the Jews, and I didn't speak up because
> I wasn't a Jew.  Then they came for the trade unionists, and I didn't speak up

Actually I didn't have a written reference, so I really _did_ forget the first
line. Though I think the quote is a appropriate for all of us, particularly in
this forum, I'll probably excise it from my .sig. I find other people's 20 line sigs
irritating, so...

PS. Why do you remail through extropia when you advertise your penet ID? Isn't
the advantage of chaining that only the final remailer is known?
Rishab Aiyer Ghosh                  First they came for the communists, and I
                                         did not speak out, for I was not one
                                                      They came for the Jews,
                                    and I was silent because I was not a Jew;
[email protected]                        They came for the Trade Unionists,
                                     and I did not protest, because I did not
Voice/Fax/Data +91 11 6853410                        belong to a trade union;
Voicemail +91 11 3760335      They came for the Catholics, and I said nothing
                                                because I was not a Catholic;
H 34C Saket                                        And then they came for me.
New Delhi                            There was no one left to say anything...
INDIA                                                   ----Father Niemoeller