NIST DES source

[email protected] (Jim Miller):
> I wonder if [NIST will] ship [hard copies of DES source code] to an address
> outside of the US or Canada?  I wonder if the people who package and mail
> the stuff even look at it?

Doesn't really matter, does it? Printed source code is available in hundreds
of places, and doesn't require a CJR for export. Schneier's _book_ never had
trouble; just the disk.

Rishab Aiyer Ghosh                  First they came for the communists, and I
                                         did not speak out, for I was not one
                                                      They came for the Jews,
                                    and I was silent because I was not a Jew;
[email protected]                        They came for the Trade Unionists,
                                     and I did not protest, because I did not
Voice/Fax/Data +91 11 6853410                        belong to a trade union;
Voicemail +91 11 3760335      They came for the Catholics, and I said nothing
                                                because I was not a Catholic;
H 34C Saket                                        And then they came for me.
New Delhi                            There was no one left to say anything...
INDIA                                                   ----Father Niemoeller