RE: Beware of Roman Catho

N >It looks like Ralph Stokes has finally learned about Internet and
N >Usenet gateways and is now spreading his prenicious religious
N >bigotry beyond the borders of Fido-land. (He spammed several

At least he's using PGP.  We are making progress.  Nothing wrong with a
strong expression of religious opinion (as long as it was limited to the
religious USENET groups and mailing lists).  At least he's not asking for
a new government program.  Must be a lot of papists out there if they fear
hearing the "truth" once in a while.

DCF

"If the language of the Authorized Version (1611) was good enough for our
Lord Jesus Christ -- it's good enough for me." -- actually, not a bad
read.

--- WinQwk 2.0b#1165