OJ`S CELL PHONE

It may be that the phone can be "pinged" unbeknownst to the owner, but
I'm fairly confident that if the phone is shut off, you're safe.  The
truly paranoid might consider stowing the phone inside some sort of RF
cage, I guess, or maybe just throw it out the window :-)

--
| GOOD TIME FOR MOVIE - GOING ||| Mike McNally <[email protected]>       |
| TAKE TWA TO CAIRO.          ||| Tivoli Systems, Austin, TX:        |