Hardware RNGs

[email protected]:
> up IRQs, port addresses, etc. Does this suggest that a
> Plug-n-play board would be more attractive?

Just build it, on any platform. The key is the RNG, not the interface, which
can be easily adapted to market demands. I take it that you don't plan to
invest millions of dollars to start up, so _which_ interface you use first
is not crucial ;-)

There have been too many "let's do this" suggestions that degenerate into a
discussion of the smallest details and disappear all together...

Rishab Aiyer Ghosh             "Clean the air! clean the sky! wash the wind!
[email protected]                   take stone from stone and wash them..."
Voice/Fax/Data +91 11 6853410
Voicemail +91 11 3760335                 H 34C Saket, New Delhi 110017, INDIA