Thanks!

First, thanks to everyone for some *_super_*
guidance on decrypting weak cyphers...I
have some (enjoyable) homework to do now!

Secondly, I seem to have come across a minor
bug in the majordomo software;  and I thought
others might be having a similar problem...

I subscribed...'domo accepted...then I got
duplicate mailings.  I did a 'who', and
found I was listed under 2 slightly
different, equally valid, addressess.  I
canceled one, and it required manual approval,
which came (apparently) quickly...and BOTH
addresses got taken off!  Anyway, after
fiddling with it a bit, I'm getting the
one copy of each posting I wanted...but,
I wonder if somehow the duplicate address
problem might be related to the crash
problem?

Regards,

Dave