!A Question of Copyright

For the PC Expo disk distribution I would like to use some of the articles
that have been "liberated" on here.  These include NYT and LAT articles as well
as several other magazines and papers.

I have been told by a professor that as long as I label the diskettes as
"For Educational Purposes" I can distribute these articles.  Should I do so?
I'd rather not get sued on this, so if there be a lawyer here, please
advise...

(For those just tuning in, I and several other cypherpunks will be giving out
free disks at PC Expo with PGP, other crypto software, and crypto articles as
a mini anti-clipper/digital telephony campaign...