H.E.A.T. UPDATE

Sounds like they built the idea on the "number station" phenomenon.
I've heard those (just like everyone else with a shortwave receiver,
or a roommate with a shortwave receiver who slept with it on all night
every night :-) and they really do read out the same number sequence
over and over.  I suspect that the numbers change sometimes, though.

--
| GOOD TIME FOR MOVIE - GOING ||| Mike McNally <[email protected]>       |
| TAKE TWA TO CAIRO.          ||| Tivoli Systems, Austin, TX:        |