Re: Lotto odds

Tim May writes:

>I've never played, and never plan to. Money down the drain.

I have a completely different attitude towards mega-buck lotteries.  I
seem them as a form of entertainment.   For less than the price of a two
hour movie, I can purchase a ticket that is good for a few days of
daydreaming.

Yes, I admit it, although the rational portion of my brain understands the
odds against winning are mostly zero, there still exists a portion of my
brain that says "sure, but mostly zero means partly non-zero".  I derive
pleasure from the daydreams of instant wealth that mega-buck lotteries
make possible.  Therefore, for me, it's not money down the drain.

[email protected]

ObC'punk:

[regarding export of crypto]

	"That the arguments they are hearing about American companies
	are unproven, and that no single case of a problem has been
	documented (in his view)."

What's the official government form I need to fill out to prove loss of
revenue from an inability to export a version of our product that was
never produced since we knew in advance we would not be able to export it?