Re: radio program - Los Angeles area only

I was on the show. It was a good presentation, a full hour, with me, Jim
Kallstrom (FBI), Bidzos, John Droge of Mykotronx (maker of clipper), Marc
Rotenberg, and a NIST guy, in that order I think.  The host was
especially deft at sifting the points of disagreement and allowing both
sides to have a say.