NSA Agents Threaten to Kill Bidzos of RSA?

Everything reported in the Merc News is true. I am certain that he was
not speaking for the agency, but when it happened he was quite
serious, at least appeared to be.  There was a long silence after he
made the threat, with a staring contest.  He was quite intense.

I respect and trust the other two who were in the room (they were
shocked and literally speechless, staring into their laps) and plan to
ask NSA for a written apology and confirmation that he was not
speaking for the agency. We'll see if I get it.  If the incident made
it into their trip reports, I have a chance of getting a letter.

..end..