(FWD) WHAT MOTIVATES CRYP

To: [email protected]

JJ> anathema to the libertarian and I'm curious to know  if there
JJ> are other crypto users (I would NEVER call myself a cypherpunk
JJ> :-)  who's interest stems from a left-wing rather than
JJ> right-wing viewpoint.

I'm a leftie and was also a bit bemused by the idea of using crypto to
avoid paying taxes.  Hopefully we can find a bit more exalted use of
crypto than that.

However, I assume all here are agreed that strong private crypto is a
good thing.  "Politics makes strange bedfellows", indeed.

This wouldn't be the first time that those on the fringes of the left
and the right saw a common enemy - encroaching government with control
in their hearts.

 * RM 1.4 B0037 *