Re: (FWD) WHAT MOTIVATES FORWARDERS?

	Well, I for one like to see forwarded stuff.  I have no desire to chase
	down likely references.  Maybe I'm lazy for letting others filter stuff
	for me, or maybe you're lazy for not hitting "D".  Quien sabe?

It's you :-)

Really, it's a question of degree and obscurity.  A forward a day isn't
too bad, a dozen a day is, especially if they're 600 lines of EFF press
release which we see *everywhere*.  However if the item was found in
some out of the way place (like say a BITNET mailing list for librarians)
then forwarding would be reasonable.  But stuff from comp.org.eff.talk,
sci.crypt, talk.politics.crypto and alt.security.pgp which are groups
that most people interested in crypto will read, is a bit redundant.
If you're not reading them, you *should* be.