Re: ANI numbers

>I thought that ANI only was supposed to work on 800 numbers, the
>theory being that since the callEE was paying the toll, he was
>entitled to know who was calling.  So now we have to worry about
>ANI on non-800 numbers, too?

     There may or may not be an 800-number associated with it.  If you
call the number to which an 800-number is pointed, ANI info will print
just as though you had called the 800-number.  Also, other non-800
numbers can have ANI and ALI.  For example, 911.

Chael

--
Chael Hall
[email protected]	[email protected]