Password Difficulties

Hi folks,

Saturday July 02 1994 04:00, Kent Borg wrote:

 KB> Hey folks, passwords are hard to choose!

It is indeed a problem. I hear that [email protected] recently posted some
useful info on this matter somewhere on UseNet, but I can't find it. I recall
having found an interesting article sometime last year, but I lost it. In
short, it said that pass phrases and such should be "shocking nonsense". The
"shocking" element will help you remember it, and the "nonsense" element will
make it difficult for others to guess it.

 KB> It boils down to this: I can't remember as many bits as the TLAs can
 KB> crack by brute force.

My pass phrase is a couple of words long and contains deliberate misspellings
and unusual capitalization. To be able to remember it, I simply use PGP every
day, even if there's nothing to sign or decrypt. ;-)

I'm a (long time) 2-finger typist but I have no problems with echo off.

[rest deleted]

CU,  Sico.