Wall Street e-mail

Dave Hart <[email protected]>
> > > The drumbeat against all those anonymous pedophiles continues....
> > > _Wall Street Journal_, 6/30/94
> > > PERSONAL TECHNOLOGY by Walter S. Mossberg
> > > "Keeping Your Kids Away From Creeps As They Play Online"
>
> Does anyone have Mossberg's email address?  I tried to guess a hostname,
> but wsj.com, dowjones.com and dj.com all do not exist.

According to netfind, eng.dowjones.com and dowjones.com are DJ's sites,
and wsj.com is WSJ's. They aren't real hosts; they are registered domains,
so mail should reach.

IAC Walter Mossberg is at [email protected], according to KIS.

I'd have thought that members of this list are more net-aware than most;
able at least to use netfind and the KnowBot...

Rishab Aiyer Ghosh             "Clean the air! clean the sky! wash the wind!
[email protected]                   take stone from stone and wash them..."
Voice/Fax/Data +91 11 6853410
Voicemail +91 11 3760335                 H 34C Saket, New Delhi 110017, INDIA