Re: Another detweiler testicle?

On Thu, 7 Jul 1994, Graham Toal wrote:

> Have a look at postings by '[email protected]' in several groups
> including talk.politics.crypto - has every sign of being classic
> Detweiler.  We'll know soon enough if he turns up here too, though
> he seems to be enjoying his 10 minutes of fame on usenet more nowadays
> since he discovered news.admin.policy et al.
Ahhhhmmm.

This is me, I am switching to a private account, and will be changeing my
subscription to this list soon to be under this, and did this as a small
joke.  So unless I look like a detweiler clone, you might be mistaken.
I thought it was funny.(the groups were talk.politcs.guns,
alt.politics.libertarian, etc, and I put in all the worst statist,
non-freedom loving stuff I have ever seen)

Now isn't this detweiler a parinoid who finds "tenticles" everywhere?  Is
that like testicle?  Is Graham Detweiler?  Is detweiler like that guy in
1984 we all have the hate ins about?

All these tough questions, tell me a joke:-)

Roger/Berzerk(from saberhagens berzerker, a sci fi work with reference to
strong QM random number generators.)