(fwd) Re: BSD random() - any good (source included)

> At  3:20 PM 07/07/94 -0500, Jim choate wrote 69K of forwards
> (so far) that I would much rather look at in sci.math or
> sci.stat.math than in my mailbox, unrequested. Didn't we have
> a little forwarding talk recently enough for your avarage
> televangelist viewer to remember it?

> Kindly cut it out.

I guess cypherpunks would rather not write or even read code, but
simply gossip about usenet kooks and pedophiles.

> Jamie Lawrence                                  <[email protected]>

c@lib@n

To find out more about the anon service, send mail to  [email protected]
Please report any problems, inappropriate use etc. to [email protected]
Direct replies to the sender of this message are -not- anonymised..<YuK>..