ON-LINE SOURCES

C'punks,

I'm editing a special report on privacy.  The publisher wants a chapter on
how to use our computer to access on-line, privacy information.  What I'd
like are the names and address of privacy-related newsgroups, mailing
lists, BBSes, on-line services, etc.  Please send me your candidates
(plus descriptions and contact information) to me via private e-mail.
I'll collate the information and post the final version to Cypherpunks.

Thanks in advance,

 S a n d y

P.S.  Of course, Cypherpunks will be prominently mentioned in the report.