(fwd) Re: BSD random() - any good (source included)

Friday July 08 1994 13:33, Jim choate wrote:

[stuff deleted]

 Jc> The forwards were crypto related and relevant to some of the members who
 Jc> don't have anything other than e-mail accounts. How do you propose these
 Jc> folks get this info?

How about Stanford's Netnews Filtering Service? Admittedly, I read about that
in alt.internet.services, but I'm sure there's a FAQ (like Scott Yanoff's)
which mentions it and which can be retrieved via email through e.g.
rtfm.mit.edu's mailserver or [email protected].

[rest also deleted]

CU,  Sico ([email protected]).