Re: As long as we're voting,

>> > Count this as a vote in favor of pointers to information instead of
>>      Count this as a second, plus some kind of summary of the article
>> referenced. :-)

> . . . I concur. Pointers are preferable.

>=D.C. Williams

I agree. I'm especially interested in references to alt.usenet.kooks,
alt.pedophiles, and reviews of any TV shows with babes in them.

c@lib@n

To find out more about the anon service, send mail to  [email protected]
Please report any problems, inappropriate use etc. to [email protected]
Direct replies to the sender of this message are -not- anonymised..<YuK>..