Re: As long as we're voting,

> > >      Count this as a second, plus some kind of summary of the article
> > > referenced. :-)
> >
> >  . . . I concur. Pointers are preferable.
> >

> Ditto, with regards to on-line, electronic sources. However, if you
> want to take the time to type-in an article related to crypto by
> hand, I'll certainly take the time to read it.

Agreed. Let's not be too quick to condemn those who offer material of
interest in any form. We're quibbling over format, but provided that
it's not C&S e-spam and is crypto related, the sentiment is good. My
thanks to those who take the time and effort to alert others to material
of interest. My only request is that they be as judicious as possible
and forward or post only those tidbits that can't be readily obtained
elsewhere. If someone else can't get it for themselves, other c'punks
are usually very helpful w/ email forwards (I've done this for others
a few times myself).

=D.C. Williams