Remailer usage statistics

I added a new feature to my remailer.  Send mail to [email protected] with
Subject: remailer-stats for a list of statistics on remailer usage for the
last 24 hours.  It will report the number of messages remailed in the last
24 hours, how many of them were encrypted with PGP, and how many of them
were delayed with latency (regardless of whether or not the message has
been sent out yet).  It also shows a graph of how many messages were
received each hour.  This should help people time their latent messages to
arrive or depart at particularily 'busy' times in order to confuse someone
who is attempting traffic analysis.

Also, by popular demand, I have added a help file.  Send mail to
[email protected] with Subject: remailer-help and it will send you a help file.