NII, NSA and Computer Security Act of 1987

> My last post, Rainbow Gathering, generated more responses--on the list
> and in my mailbox--than I've gotten in a long while. By contrast, my
> post last night on Dining Cryptographers generated no reponses. I will
> try to learn from this curious situation. (You have been warned.)

Not surprising.  While Dining Cryptographers was vastly more relevant,
I still haven't digested it.  The Rainbow Gathering was good for an
instant response and didn't require anything resembling thought.  I'll
leave it to you to guess which one I saved.

Oh yes, and I at least felt that the Fortran code was on-topic and
saved it for study.

	--Paul