Request for some C'punx write code.

Hi C'punks,

Some one intressted in improving my remailer ?
[the author of remailer 2.00 is currently unavailable]

I have some options I want to have added:

 _01    ->  support for Anon-To:
 _02    ->  support for ## header pasting tokens
 _03    ->  support for Anon-passwords
 _04    ->  support for Anon-Alternate-ID's (Nobody) -> (Random H0Z3R)
 _05    ->  support for Memory Swapping
 _06    ->  support for a "fuzzy" header pasting token search
 _07    ->  support for Cutmarks:

The current source is in C/C++, the system runs on MSDos,
and the program has to accept Waffle file in/out put, since it is
a Waffle based remailer.

Send applications and information request to: [email protected]

Thanx.
--
Exit! Stage Left.
Alex de Joode                                 <[email protected]>