NFS package for DOS.

Date: Mon, 11 Jul 94 17:59:55 EST
From: Karl Auer <[email protected]>

I have just spoken with the system administrator for the Samba mailing list.
We currently have load problems on the machine hosting the list. Samba mail
appears to be dominating all other list processing in terms of volume.

The mail systems are needed for real work, so [email protected] is being
suspended as of 17:00 AEST today, 11/8/94.

We may be able to rehost the list, but I'm not counting on it. If there is a
site out there that would like to host this list, we would be happy to
forward the subscriber list.

Regards, K.

Karl Auer                          Microcomputer Support Group
[email protected]               Computer Services Centre
+61-6-2494627                      Australian National University