Source Code

Hello,
I created a stand alone utility for DOS to do a multiple
cipher IDEA-TRAN-IDEA-TRAN-IDEA and call this 3DEA.
"usage: 3dea e|d [infile [outfile]]"
Without files, will use standard in and out.
Will prompt for (5) Pass Phrases. MD5 on each phrase to get
128*5 bits of key.

I also made some changes to my copy of the PGP source code
to use this 3DEA cipher as an optional extension to the
single IDEA cipher that comes with PGP.
Will communicate with current versions of PGP (2.3a, 2.6, 2.6ui).

1 - Can process 4096 bit RSA keys.

2 - Optional 3DEA message encryption for more security.
    3DEA is a multiple cipher IDEA-TRAN-IDEA-TRAN-IDEA.

    Include the command line option '3' when encrypting with 3DEA.
    Example "pgp -3seat message".
    Uses a 640 bit session key as specified.
        128 bit key for first IDEA round.
	 64 bit IV for first IDEA round.
	 32 bit key for Transpose of bytes within a 4096 byte
	    buffer block between first and second IDEA rounds.
        128 bit key for second IDEA round.
	 64 bit IV for second IDEA round.
	 32 bit key for Transpose of bytes within a 4096 byte
	    buffer block between second and third IDEA rounds.
        128 bit key for third IDEA round.
	 64 bit IV for third IDEA round.

3 - Automatic detection of IDEA or 3DEA session keys for
    decryption of messages.

Would anyone in the USA or Canada like a copy of these programs
(Source and Object) ?
I would appreciate any feedback on bugs, ect...
So, if you want a copy, send me an E-mail.

Thanks,
Tom Rollins <[email protected]>