Re: NATIONAL SECURITY PORN RISK

At 9:43 AM 7/13/94, Paul J. Ste. Marie wrote:

>Of course, any machine with classified info on it would neither be on
>the net nor would it be connected to one that was.

In theory, anyway.  I do know of classified data having been on
unclassified machines before, generally by accident.  Comes from the fun
fact that unclassified datum A + unclassified datum B  can = classified
data C.

Bob

--
Bob Snyder N2KGO                                     MIME, RIPEM mail accepted
[email protected]                       finger for RIPEM public key