Re: "True Names," chat with Vinge, and Cypherpunks

>Considering that we couldn't manage to get JI and Matt Blaze on for
>the swIPe session, if anyone really wants to do this it should be
>worked on several days in advance of the meeting...

Yeah, sounds like a clean sweep. I spent Saturday afternoon trying to
get the mbone working on my workstation. I was unsuccessful. (It
hasn't worked ince I upgraded to a Sparc 10, not that I spent much
time on it before). I strongly suspect that our $#@!! firewall was to
blame.

Puncturing fascist firewalls was one of the reasons I suggested swIPe
in the first place...

Phil