ATTENTION: OPERATION `WOODCOCK BLUDGEON' WILL COMMENCE SHORTLY

To Whom It May Concern:

We will shortly be commencing operation Woodcock Bludgeon. During this period
you will experience some confusion and chaos due to secondary effects of
our meme carrier launchings in cyberspace.  This is a warmup `proof of
principle' test for our more important, larger scale meme construction,
fabrication, and penetration projects.

We assure you that these operations will help advance cyberspatial
development past the current major blockages in the Matrix
and combat future insidious perversions in the continuum (many of which
you may be personally familiar with).  Emphasis and urgency will be
focused on the most drained and threatened meme areas.

Please exercise the utmost discretion in your personal meme possession and
conveyance during this period of transition. We apologize in advance for any
inconvenience this may cause.

 \   \   \   \   \   \   \   \   \   \   \   \   \   \   \   \   \   \

C y b e r a n a r c h i s t   R e p r e s s i o n   a n d   P o i s o n