Re: Leaving the Country

Sandy wrote:

>>From what Tim alludes to, I still think he is just plain wrong about how
>bad things would be on him.  He's probably getting bad advice from
>practicing lawyers who have a vested interest in having financial privacy
>"difficult" to obtain.  (More billible hours, more fees.)  For the rest
>of us who aren't retired zillionaires, though, there is plenty that can
>be done.

I have read Sandy's and Duncan's posts with great interest. Could one of
you perhaps give some concrete examples what a normal person can do to
avoid government intrusions such as the national health card, taxes, etc
and _get away_ with it?

Thanks,

-- Lucky Green <[email protected]>  PGP public key by finger

Please write to [email protected] and tell them you oppose Clipper.