Re: Triple encryption...

On Fri, 15 Jul 1994, Carl Ellison wrote:
> I'd be most concerned about any ciphertext-only attack which is improved by
> having purely random bits as input.  Whichever algorithm is more resistant
Ahhhhhhh, I don't know how to say this, but no such atack exists, and
none will ever exist.  You can not EVER atack a cipher if the plaintext
is "random", as you have no basis for saying which "plaintext" is in fact
the "plaintext".  Now if you know the plaintext(random bits) this is a
different story.

Roger.