Re: JUST GO AWAY Sue D nym!

At 2:14 PM 7/18/94, [email protected] wrote:
> Hey detweiler... I am not as gentle as perry is... just go away...
>you DONT have any votes here... p.s. I WIll be notifying netcom management
>again of your activities...

When I joined the list, I received a note describing Detweiler, and asking
me not to react to said person.  This seems like good advice.

I have placed "Sue" in my mail filtering program.  I suggest that those who
feel that "Sue D. Nym" is Detweiler do the same, and ignore the person.

If it is Detweiler, he's having his desired effect.

Bob

--
Bob Snyder N2KGO                                     MIME, RIPEM mail accepted
[email protected]                       finger for RIPEM public key