Cypherpunks & math

I know I'll regret this, but...
I've seen a lot of comments by folks that indicates a high level of
mathematical sofistication.  So I'm curious.

Please e-mail me as follows:
SUBJECT: nomath              If you've not had some Discrete Math course.
SUBJECT: discrete            If you've had Discrete Math.
SUBJECT: algebra1            If you've had semester course on algebra.
SUBJECT: algebra2            If you've had a year-long senior level course
                               based on Fraliegh or some such.
SUBJECT: grad                If you've been to grad school in math.
SUBJECT: firstcourse         If you've had the prelim algebra course.
                                     (Hungerford or such)
SUBJECT: prelim              If you've passed your algebra prelim.
SUBJECT: orals               If you've passed your oral exam.
SUBJECT: orala               If your oral had a significant algebra component
SUBJECT: candidate           If you are a candidate in algebra.
SUBJECT: phd                 If you have a phd in math.
SUBJECT: research            If you have published in number theory.

I'm an "orala".

Thanks!